Join us January 15-17 for a unique contracting conference bringing together the local military medical units and commands in San Antonio to explain their distinct missions and highlight their contracting requirements. Meet the general officer network who oversee the healthcare delivery to 230,000 Department of Defense beneficiaries in the San Antonio metropolitan region, medical education & training, medical information technology, clinical research, and business operations that comprise an annual economic impact of more than $3B in San Antonio. This conference is hosted by The Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce.
Small, medium and large businesses in the following areas will NOT want to miss this first ever Military Medical Contracting Industry Summit!
- Medical and non-medical services
- Information Technology
- Any business who has a desire to contract with the military medical community!
- Insight and Information from Military Medical Senior Leaders and Contracting Leaders
- Capability Matching – meet with government contracting representatives to align your company’s capabilities to forecasted requirements
- Networking within an intimate gathering; not to exceed 150 attendees
- The Summit Program – contains strategic roadmaps and initiatives, key forecasting intelligence, government contracting office contacts, and commercial sponsor contacts